House Committee on Transportation (Room 43)
The House Committee on Transportation considers matters relating to all transportation companies and corporations subject to the regulation of the Public Service Board, all air and surface transportation, the registration, regulation, and licensing of transportation operations and users, the construction and maintenance of thoroughfares, and the impact of the transportation sector on air pollution and climate change.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Transportation page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday March 01, 2017
- Brynn Hare
- H.24: An act relating to drugged drivingHouse Transportation/Bills/H.24
- Erik FitzPatrick
- H.146: An Act relating to tests to determine the blood alcohol content of a motor vehicle operatorHouse Transportation/Bills/H.146
- Michele Childs
- H.20: An act relating to prohibiting consumption of marijuana in a motor vehicleHouse Transportation/Bills/H.20
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.