House Committee on Transportation (Room 43)
The House Committee on Transportation considers matters relating to all transportation companies and corporations subject to the regulation of the Public Service Board, all air and surface transportation, the registration, regulation, and licensing of transportation operations and users, the construction and maintenance of thoroughfares, and the impact of the transportation sector on air pollution and climate change.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Transportation page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 24, 2017
- Craig DiGiammarino
- VTrans and Stormwater House Transportation/VTrans Agency Overview and Budget Adjustment
- Joe Flynn
- FY 2018 Transportation Program House Transportation/VT Agency of Transportation FY2018 Budget
- Total Budget Comparison FY18 Gov Rec vs. FY17 As Passed House Transportation/VT Agency of Transportation FY2018 Budget
- Vermont Agency of Transportation FY2018 Budget House Transportation/VTrans Agency Overview and Budget Adjustment
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.