House Committee on Government Operations (Room 49)
The House Committee on Government Operations considers matters relating to the organization, oversight, and conduct of state government, compensation of state officials and employees; pensions; law enforcement; public safety; reapportionment; municipal corporations; suffrage; nominations, elections, and the election of members; local, county, and regional governmental structures; relations between State and local governments; open meeting issues, and public records issues.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of March 21, 2017 Agenda
Denise Diehl, Committee Assistant
- Denise Diehl, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Government Operations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Week of Monday, March 20, 2017
- Week of Monday, March 13, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 27, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 20, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 13, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 6, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 30, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 23, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 16, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 9, 2017
- Week of Monday, December 29, 1969
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.