House Committee on Government Operations (Room 49)
The House Committee on Government Operations considers matters relating to the organization, oversight, and conduct of state government, compensation of state officials and employees; pensions; law enforcement; public safety; reapportionment; municipal corporations; suffrage; nominations, elections, and the election of members; local, county, and regional governmental structures; relations between State and local governments; open meeting issues, and public records issues.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Government Operations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 02, 2017
- Chris Winters
- H.131: Proposed Sunrise Report on Licensing of Art Therapists House Government Operations/Bills/H.131/Sunrise
- H.131: Sunrise Proposed Report on Licensing of Art Therapists House Government Operations/2017 Reports
- Rep. Eileen Dickinson
- H.48: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.48/As Introduced
- H.113: As Introduced and testimony House Government Operations/Bills/H.113/As Introduced
- H.130: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.130/As Introduced
- H.84: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.84/As Introduced
- H.121: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.121/As Introduced
- H.131: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.131/As Introduced
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.