House Committee on Government Operations (Room 49)
The House Committee on Government Operations considers matters relating to the organization, oversight, and conduct of state government, compensation of state officials and employees; pensions; law enforcement; public safety; reapportionment; municipal corporations; suffrage; nominations, elections, and the election of members; local, county, and regional governmental structures; relations between State and local governments; open meeting issues, and public records issues.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Government Operations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 02, 2017
- BetsyAnn Wrask
- H.42: Draft No. 1.1, 3-1-2017 House Government Operations/Bills/H.42/Drafts
- Rep. Kathleen Keenan
- H.243: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.243/As Introduced
- H.59: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.59/As Introduced
- H.42: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.42/As Introduced
- H.387: As Introduced House Government Operations/Bills/H.387/As Introduced
- S.38: Amendment House Government Operations/Bills/S.38/Amendment from the Senate
- H.387: Pension Works House Government Operations/Bills/H.387/Testimony
- H.59: High Level Summary House Government Operations/Bills/H.59
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.