House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 19, 2017
- Beth Tanzman
- Blueprint for Health- Overview and Results House Health Care/Blueprint for Health
- Don George
- An Introduction to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont House Health Care/Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
- Health Care Committee review of FY 2017 budget adjustment provisions House Health Care/Governor's Proposed FY 2017 Budget Adjustment
- Medicaid coverage for hepatitis C House Health Care/Medicaid
- Factors Impacting the SFY ’17 Budget--Dept. of Vermont Health Access House Health Care/Governor's Proposed FY 2017 Budget Adjustment
- MVP Health Care--Introduction House Health Care/MVP Health Care
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.