House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 18, 2017
- Cathy Lamberton
- Construction Workforce Career Path House Commerce/Associated General Contractors of VT
- Hardest Position to Fill House Commerce/Associated General Contractors of VT
- Dan Hoxworth
- Testimony, Capstone Community Action House Commerce/Capstone Community Action
- Economic and Community Impacts of the University of VermontHouse Commerce/University of Vermont
- University of Vermont Presentation House Commerce/University of Vermont
- VRGA Overview House Commerce/Vermont Retails and Grocers Association
- Property Valuation and Review Annual Report 2017 House Commerce/Department of Taxes
- CAA Recommendations House Commerce/Community Action Agencies
- More for Vermont from 18 Private Colleges House Commerce/Association of Vermont Independent Colleges
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.