House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday May 02, 2017
- Nolan Langweil, Joint Fiscal Office
- S.131: Fiscal Note - Deputy_Attorneys_and_Sheriffs House Appropriations/Bills/S.131
- Rep. Cynthia Weed, House Committee on Government Operations
- S.131: As amended by House Committee on Government Operations House Appropriations/Bills/S.131
- S.103: As amended by House Natural Resources House Appropriations/Bills/S.103
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.