House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Monday May 01, 2017
- Dan Dickerson, Joint Fiscal Office
- S.34: Fiscal Note - As voted out of House Commerce House Appropriations/Bills/S.34
- Fred Kenney, Executive Director, Vermont Economic Progress Council
- S.135: TIF Two Pager overview and graphic House Appropriations/Bills/S.135
- S.135: As amended by House Commerce House Appropriations/Bills/S.135
- S.135: House Ways and Means Section by Section House Appropriations/Bills/S.135
- S.135: As amended by House Ways and Means House Appropriations/Bills/S.135
- S.34: As amended by House Commerce Committee House Appropriations/Bills/S.34
- S.135: 2017 Final TIF Annual Report House Appropriations/Bills/S.135
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.