House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 26, 2017
- Beth Pearce, Vermont State Treasurer
- Public Fund Survey House Appropriations/Other Presentations
- Retirement Operations and Pension Obligations House Appropriations/Other Presentations
- Joyce Manchester, Joint Fiscal Office
- H.196: Staffing for Paid Family Leave House Appropriations/Bills/H.196
- Annual Techology Survey Report - 2016 House Appropriations/Other Presentations
- S.135: Recommendations of the House Committee on Economic Development House Appropriations/Bills/S.135
- S.122: S_122_side_by_side;_HEC_and_HWM House Appropriations/Bills/S.122
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.