House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 18, 2017
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday April 13, 2017
- Abby White, Efficiency Vermont
- Efficiency Vermont Presentation House Appropriations/Other Presentations
- Agency of Administration
- H.518: Response memo from the Administration on H.518- Big Bill House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Other Budget Documents
- Certification for Community-based Behavioral Health ProvidersHouse Appropriations/Other Presentations
- Fact Sheet on Fiscal Challenges House Appropriations/Other Presentations
- Green Mountain Care Board Value House Appropriations/Other Presentations
- RBA Presentation House Appropriations/Other Presentations
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.