House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 18, 2017
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday March 22, 2017
- House Committee on Education
- FY2018 Budget - Policy Committee Response - Supplemental House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Policy Committee Correspondence
- Representative Brian Keefe, Reporter, House Committee on Human Resources
- H.326: H.326 - As amended by House Human Resources House Appropriations/Bills/H.326
- H.308: H.308 - As Amended by House Judiciary House Appropriations/Bills/H.308
- H.424: H.424 - As Amended by House Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife House Appropriations/Bills/H.424
- H.326: Fiscal Note - Draft 3.1 House Appropriations/Bills/H.326
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.