House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Monday February 06, 2017
- Darwin Thompson, Commissioner, Department of Information and Innovation
- FY2018 DII - Budget and Presentation House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/b. Information and Innovation
- Doug Hoffer, Vermont State Auditor
- Auditor - 2016-17 Strategic Plan and PR final 1.31.17 House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/k. Auditor of Accounts
- FY2018 Budget - Vermont State Auditor's Office House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/k. Auditor of Accounts
- FY2018 Budget - Department of Public Service House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/B. Protection to Persons and Property/m. Public Service Department
- FY2018 PSD Budget - CAPI Performance Measures House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/B. Protection to Persons and Property/m. Public Service Department
- FY2018 Budget - Libaries - VLS Year End Report State Library Grant House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/e. Libraries
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.