House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 18, 2017
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 03, 2017
- Harry Chen, Commissioner, Department of Health
- FY2018 Budget - Presentation House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/C. Human Services/c. Health - including ADAP
- FY2018 Budget Proposal House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/C. Human Services/c. Health - including ADAP
- Jason Gibbs, Chief of Staff, Executive Office - Governor
- FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/h. Executive Office - Governor
- FY2018 Budget Crosswalk and Vantage Reports - Defender General's Office House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/B. Protection to Persons and Property/c. Defender General
- Solving the GAP for FY2018 House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Other Budget Documents
- FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/m. Labor Relations Board
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.