House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 18, 2017
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 14, 2017
- Julie Moore, Secretary, Agency of Natural Resources
- FY2018 ANR - Secretary's Office - Budget House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/G. Natural Resources/a. Natural Resources - Secretary's Office
- Michael Snyder, Commissioner, Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation
- FY2018 FPR Budget House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/G. Natural Resources/c. Forests, Parks and Recreation
- FY2018 DPS Budget - Presentation House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/B. Protection to Persons and Property/f. Public Safety - Department
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.