House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 31, 2017
- Kaj Samsom, Commissioner, Department of Taxes
- FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/f. Tax
- Mary Cassani, Administrative Services Manager, Vermont Lottery Commission
- FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/o. Lottery Commission
- 2016 Annual Report - Vermont Lottery Commission House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/o. Lottery Commission
- H.38: Summary of the Bill House Appropriations/Bills/H.38
- FY2018 Education Proposal - Foundation Formula House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/E. General Education
- H.38: Committee Amendments House Appropriations/Bills/H.38
- FY2018 Programmatic Performance Measures Budget Report House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Other Budget Documents
- VT GOVERNMENT MODERNIZATION and EFFICIENCY - PIVOT House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Other Budget Documents
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.