House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday January 27, 2017
- Carol Desche, Director, VOSHA Review Board
- FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/A. General Government/n. VOSHA Review Board
- Mark Perrault, Senior Fiscal Analyst, Joint Fiscal Office
- EF Outlook - Current Law and Administration Proposal House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Other Budget Documents
- Preliminary Overview of Administration Proposal for FY2018 Education House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Other Budget Documents
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.