House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 18, 2017
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 24, 2017
- Andy Pallito, Commissioner, Department of Finance and Management
- FY 2018 Governor Reccommendations - Supporting Documentation House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Other Budget Documents
- Legislative Joint Fiscal Office
- 2017 10-Year Tax Study Full Report House Appropriations/Other Presentations
- 2017 Vermont Tax Study - Summary House Appropriations/Other Presentations
- FY2017 Budget Adjustment Summary Document House Appropriations/FY2017 State Budget Adjustment
- FY 2018 Governor’s Recommended Budget Presentation House Appropriations/FY2018 State Budget/Other Budget Documents
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.