House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 18, 2017
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 12, 2017
- Department of Environmental Conservation
- FY2017 BAA -- Environmental Contingency Report House Appropriations/FY2017 State Budget Adjustment
- Department of Vermont Health Access
- FY2017 BAA - Ambulance Reimbursement Report House Appropriations/FY2017 State Budget Adjustment
- FY2017 Governor's Proposed Budget Adjustment House Appropriations/FY2017 State Budget Adjustment
- FY2017 Governor's Proposed Budget Adjustment - Earned Sick Leave House Appropriations/FY2017 State Budget Adjustment
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.