House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- H.38 - An act relating to the membership of the Clean Water Fund Board
- H.196 - An act relating to paid family leave
- H.197 - An act relating to mental health parity for workers' compensation
- H.216 - An act relating to Lifeline benefits
- H.308 - An act relating to the Racial Disparities in the Criminal and Juvenile Justice System Advisory Panel
- H.326 - An act relating to eligibility and calculation of grant or subsidy amount for Reach Up, Reach Ahead, and the Child Care Services Program
- H.424 - An act relating to the Commission on Act 250: the Next 50 Years
- H.494 - An act relating to the Transportation Program and miscellaneous changes to transportation-related law
- H.504 - An act relating to career technical education, special education, and education weightings
- H.508 - An act relating to building resilience for individuals experiencing adverse childhood experiences
- H.512 - An act relating to miscellaneous changes to election law
- S.34 - An act relating to rural economic development
- S.103 - An act relating to the regulation of toxic substances and hazardous materials
- S.122 - An act relating to increased flexibility for school district mergers
- S.131 - An act relating to State's Attorneys and sheriffs
- S.135 - An act relating to promoting economic development
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.