House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday April 21, 2017
- Bernie Guillemette for Dairy Farmers of America
- Testimony on 2018 Federal Farm Bill House Agriculture/Federal Farm Bill/Hearing on Farm Bill 4-20-2017
- Michael O'Grady
- H.497: Side by side House Agriculture/Bills/H.497/H.497 Drafts, amendments, side by sides
- S.33: as amended by House Agriculture Committee House Agriculture/Bills/S.33/bills, drafts and amendments
- S.33: Draft No. 1.1, 4-21-2017 House Agriculture/Bills/S.33/bills, drafts and amendments
- S.9: As Amended by House Ag and Forestry Committee Draft No. 2.1, 4-21-2017 House Agriculture/Bills/S.9/Bills, Amendments
- S.9: Draft No. 2.1, 4-21-2017 House Agriculture/Bills/S.9/Bills, Amendments
- S.9: Letter to Meat and Poultry Inspection Program Directors House Agriculture/Bills/S.9/Testimony
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.