House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday April 18, 2017
- Carolyn Partridge
- S.34: Fiscal note from Dan Dickerson on S.34 House Agriculture/Bills/S.34/Drafts, amendments, fiscal notes and summaries
- Dan Dickerson
- S.34: Fiscal Note of April 4, 2017 House Agriculture/Bills/S.34/Drafts, amendments, fiscal notes and summaries
- S.34: Anaerobic Digester Exemption From Permit Fee House Agriculture/Bills/S.34/Testimony
- Requests for changes in use value notification House Agriculture/Forestry
- S.34: Testimony by Putnam Blodgett House Agriculture/Bills/S.34/Testimony
- Basic Sanitary Requirements for Custom Slaughter House Agriculture/Bills/S.9/Testimony
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.