House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of March 28, 2017 Agenda
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 24, 2017
- Kathy Finney
- VVMA Testimony of H.218 House Agriculture/Bills/H.76/Testimony
- Michael O'Grady
- 17: Draft No. 1.1, 2-24-2017 House Agriculture/Bills/H.76/Drafts, Amendments and Summaries
- 17: An act relating to miscellaneous agricultural subjects House Agriculture/Bills/H.497/17-0457 Witness testimony
- 17: Bread and Butter Case Study House Agriculture/Bills/17-0560 municipal land use regulation of accessory on-farm businesses
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.