House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of March 28, 2017 Agenda
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 22, 2017
- Adam Lougee
- Addison County Regional Planning Commission House Agriculture/Accessory on-farm business
- Draft Working Lands Statute House Agriculture/Accessory on-farm business
- Alyson Eastman
- Act 39 House Agriculture/Accessory on-farm business
- Scanner Violation Penalty Rate Formula House Agriculture/Accessory on-farm business
- 17-0457 House Agriculture/Animal Health, Livestock Care
- 2-22-2017.urlHouse Agriculture/Results Based Accountability
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.