House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of April 25, 2017 Agenda
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 14, 2017
- Ben Jickling
- H.212: As Introduced House Agriculture/Bills/H.212
- Jill Arace
- Vermont Association of Conservation Districts Partnerships House Agriculture/Conservation Districts
- Vermont Natural Resouces Conservation Districts Annual Report June 2015-July 2016 House Agriculture/Conservation Districts
- Vermont Natural Resources Conservation Districts Basin Planning House Agriculture/Conservation Districts
- Vermont Natural Resources Conservation Districts Map House Agriculture/Conservation Districts
- Vermont natural Resources Conservation Districts Staff Locations House Agriculture/Conservation Districts
- Vermont Statutes Title 10 Conservation and Development House Agriculture/Conservation Districts
- video- Vermont's Agricultural Water Quality PartnershipHouse Agriculture/Clean Water
- H.177: As Introduced House Agriculture/Bills/H.177
- H.188: As Introduced House Agriculture/Bills/H.188
- Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation FY18 Budget House Agriculture/Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation
- H.204: As Introduced House Agriculture/Bills/H.204
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.