House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 26, 2017
- Sarah Waring
- Northeast Kingdom Agricultural Transportation Feasibility Study House Agriculture/Local Food
- Northeast Kingdom Food System Plan 2016 House Agriculture/Local Food
- Storage and Distribution Report for Local Food in the Northeast Kingdom House Agriculture/Local Food
- update on the Center for an Agricultural Economy and Vermont Food Venture Center House Agriculture/Local Food
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.