House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of April 25, 2017 Agenda
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday January 20, 2017
- Kate Finley Woodruff
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences- a Year in Review 2015-2016 House Agriculture/Agricultural Education
- Linda Berlin
- UVM Extension Center for Sustainable Agriculture Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2016 House Agriculture/Agricultural Education
- UVM Extension Center for Sustainable Agriculture Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2016 House Agriculture/Local Food
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.