House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 17, 2017
- Jim Leland
- Required Agricultural Practices Effective Dates DiscussionHouse Agriculture/Clean Water
- Required Agricultural Practices Rule for Ag nonpoint source pollution control programHouse Agriculture/Clean Water
- Water quality regulations Required Agricultural Practices rulemaking timelineHouse Agriculture/Clean Water
- Tom Berry
- What is the Farm Bill House Agriculture/Federal Farm Bill
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.