House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of March 21, 2017 Agenda
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- H.76 - An act relating to miscellaneous agricultural subjects
- H.177 - An act relating to the moisture content of firewood sold in Vermont
- H.188 - An act relating to increasing the penalties for animal cruelty
- H.204 - An act relating to standards for the care of domestic pets
- H.212 - An act relating to increasing the penalties for killing a law enforcement dog
- H.218 - An act relating to the adequate shelter of dogs and cats
- H.219 - An act relating to the Vermont spaying and neutering program
- H.229 - An act relating to regulation of treated article pesticides
- H.242 - An act relating to tile drains
- H.299 - An act relating to the sale of shell eggs
- H.310 - An act relating to adequate shelter for livestock
- H.328 - An act relating to the use of the herbicide glyphosate
- H.337 - An act relating to exempting methane digesters from air emissions fees
- H.430 - An act relating to establishing a regenerative agriculture program
- H.440 - An act relating to certifying livestock and poultry as humanely raised, handled, and slaughtered
- H.463 - An act relating to liability for animals running at large
- H.464 - An act relating to the regulation of farm stands
- H.465 - An act relating to invasive species management
- H.497 - An act relating to health requirements for animals used in agriculture
- S.9 - An act relating to the preparation of poultry products
- S.33 - An act relating to the Rozo McLaughlin Farm-to-School Program
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.