Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules (LCAR)
LCAR WILL NOT BE MEETING ON THURSDAY, MARCH 23rd. NEXT MEETING DATE IS THURSDAY, MARCH 30th. Proposed rules must go through a public hearing process before they become final proposed rules reviewed by LCAR. For notices of proposed rules postings, please visit the Secretary of State's Proposed Rules Postings website. When a rule is on the committee's agenda, contact Charlene Dindo (email@example.com) at least 48 hours in advance if you want to testify. Each document on the rule (including handouts, testimony, and proposals for change to the rule) must be submitted to Ms. Dindo at least two business days before the meeting. The submission should include 10 physical copies and one electronic copy of the document. Documents not submitted to committee staff will not be considered.
- Meeting Schedule
- March 30, 2017 Agenda
Charlene Dindo, Committee Assistant
- Charlene Dindo, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Administrative Rules page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 02, 2017
- 16-P102 Cancer Registry Rule LCAR/16-P102 Cancer Registry Rule - On March 30 Agenda
- 16-P95 WIC Program Eligibility LCAR/16-P95 WIC Program Eligibility - On March 30 Agenda
- 16-P97 Vermont Medication Assistance Program (WMAP) LCAR/16-P99 Fee Policy -- Homes Health - On March 30 Agenda
- 16-P99 Fee Policy --Home Health LCAR/16-P99 Fee Policy -- Homes Health - On March 30 Agenda
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.