Senate Committee on Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs (Room 27)
The Senate Committee on Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs has jurisdiction over matters relating to economic development, commerce, and community development, including tourism and marketing, promotion of the arts, and film activities; matters relating to labor; matters relating to housing; matters relating to liquor and tobacco control; matters relating to lotteries; and all matters relating to subjects for which there is no other appropriate committee.
- Meeting Schedule
- January 2, 2018
Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
Kayla Dewey, Committee Assistant
- Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 12, 2017
- Anne Kierig
- H.462: SPSC Amendments Senate Economic Development/Bills/H.462
- H.462: Testimony Senate Economic Development/Bills/H.462
- Cary Brown
- H.136: Vermont Commission on Women Testimony Senate Economic Development/Bills/H.136
- H.136: VT PWFA Testimony Senate Economic Development/Bills/S.136
- EXPANDINGRURALCELLSERVICE: Creating a Sustainable Path to 911 and Cell Service Expansion Senate Economic Development/Expanding Rural Cell Service
- H.136: Rights and Democracy and Doctors for Social Justice Senate Economic Development/Bills/H.136
- H.136: Overview of Federal and State Laws Related to Pregnancy Discrimination Senate Economic Development/Bills/H.136
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.