Senate Committee on Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs (Room 27)
The Senate Committee on Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs has jurisdiction over matters relating to economic development, commerce, and community development, including tourism and marketing, promotion of the arts, and film activities; matters relating to labor; matters relating to housing; matters relating to liquor and tobacco control; matters relating to lotteries; and all matters relating to subjects for which there is no other appropriate committee.
- Meeting Schedule
- January 2, 2018
Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
Kayla Dewey, Committee Assistant
- Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 24, 2017
- Beth Pearce
- Local Investment Advisory Committee (LIAC) Report Senate Economic Development/Treasurer's Office
- Public Retirement Study Committee Report Senate Economic Development/Treasurer's Office
- Treasury by the Numbers Senate Economic Development/Treasurer's Office
- Frank Cioffi
- Vermont State Workforce Development board (SWDB) Priorities Summary Senate Economic Development/Workforce Development Council
- What is Greater Burlington Industrial Corporation (GBIC) Senate Economic Development/Workforce Development Council
- Overview of Purchasing and Contracting Senate Economic Development/VEGI Program
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.