Senate Committee on Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs (Room 27)
The Senate Committee on Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs has jurisdiction over matters relating to economic development, commerce, and community development, including tourism and marketing, promotion of the arts, and film activities; matters relating to labor; matters relating to housing; matters relating to liquor and tobacco control; matters relating to lotteries; and all matters relating to subjects for which there is no other appropriate committee.
- Meeting Schedule
- January 2, 2018
Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
Kayla Dewey, Committee Assistant
- Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- H.3 - An act relating to burial depth in cemeteries
- H.136 - An act relating to accommodations for pregnant employees
- H.238 - An act relating to modernizing and reorganizing Title 7
- H.462 - An act relating to social media privacy for employees
- S.60 - An act relating to the repeal of 21 V.S.A. § 6
- S.72 - An act relating to requiring telemarketers to provide accurate caller identification information
- S.73 - An act relating to the Vermont Commission on Employee Misclassification
- S.85 - An act relating to simplifying government for small businesses
- S.99 - An act relating to authorizing additional tax increment financing districts
- S.100 - An act relating to promoting affordable and sustainable housing
- S.135 - An act relating to promoting economic development
- S.136 - An act relating to miscellaneous consumer protection provisions
- S.137 - An act relating to promoting workforce development
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.