Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 26, 2017
- Andrea McMahan
- H.218: Testimony from Vermont Federation of Dog Clubs Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.218
- Dr. Lisa Nelson
- H.218: Minimun Space Requirements for Dogs Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.218
- H.218: Testimony on H.218 Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.218
- H.218: Letter from Jane Jackson from Bookends Farm Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.218
- H.503: Draft No. 1.1, 4-26-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.503
- H.218: Chart on Cage Sizes for Dogs Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.218
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.