Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday April 14, 2017
- Brynn Hare
- H.308: Draft No. 1.1, 4-14-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.308
- Erik FitzPatrick
- Existing S.C. Admin Order Senate Judiciary/Video Conferencing
- H.143: Draft No. 6.1, 4-14-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
- H.503: Draft No. 4.1, 4-14-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.503
- H.74: Draft No. 6.1, 4-14-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.74
- Revised Elec Monitoring language Senate Judiciary/Electronic Monitoring