Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 23, 2017
- Gregg Meyer
- H.143: Burlington Car for Hire Ordinance Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
- Jamie Feehan
- H.143: Ride Share Map Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
- H.143: Understanding TNC Insurance Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
- H.143: Why TNCs need to Provide Primary Insurance Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
- H.143: Lyft Insurance Coverage Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
- H.143: As Passed by the House Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
- H.143: Handouts from Vermont Independent Taxi Cab Alliance Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
- H.143: New York Times Article about Uber Senate Judiciary/Bills/H.143
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.