Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday March 17, 2017
- Luke Martland
- S.96: Draft No. 6, 3-16-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.96
- Michele Childs
- dr req 17-218 draft 2.3 Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.134/17-218 Draft 4.1 Pre Trial Services/Pre Trial Services
- Dr Req 17-218 Draft 3.1 Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.134/17-218 Draft 4.1 Pre Trial Services/Pre Trial Services
- DR Req 17-218 Draft 4.1 Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.134/17-218 Draft 4.1 Pre Trial Services/17-218 Pre Trial Services
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.