Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- November 2, 2017
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 03, 2017
- Bernard Barriere
- S.16: Vermonters are Overpaying for Medical Marijuana Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.16
- Michele Childs
- S.16: Health Care Provider Verification Form Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.16
- S.16: Registered Patient Application Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.16
- S.16: Vermont Marijuana Registry County Map Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.16
- S.16: Vermont Medical Society Educational Resources re Medical Marijuana Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.16
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.