Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 17, 2017
- Brynn Hare
- S.61: As Introduced Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.61
- Debra Ingram
- S.16: Proposed Amendment Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.16
- S.7: Draft No. 3.1, 2-16-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.7
- S.79: Attorney General's Office Proposed Amendments to S.79 Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.79
- S.61: Testimony from Vermont Human Rights Commission Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.61
- S.79: Draft No. Draft 3, 2-17-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.79
- S.61: Act 158 of 2014 Criminal Defendants with Traumatic Brain Injury Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.61
- S.23: Proposed Amendment Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.23
- S.79: 24. VSA 291aSenate Judiciary/Bills/S.79
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.