Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- January 3, 2018
Peggy Delaney, Committee Assistant
- Peggy Delaney, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 19, 2017
- Auburn Watersong
- Testimony on Vermont Sex Abuse Laws Senate Judiciary/Loopholes in Sex Abuse Laws
- Karen Vastine
- DCF Presentation-Vermont Sex Abuse Laws Senate Judiciary/Loopholes in Sex Abuse Laws
- Boston Globe Spotlight Report-Loopholes in Sex Abuse Laws Senate Judiciary/Loopholes in Sex Abuse Laws
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.