Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday January 13, 2017
- Brynn Hare
- Commission of Offenders with Mental Illness Senate Judiciary/Commission on Offenders with Mental Illness
- Report from Commission of Offenders with Mental Illness Senate Judiciary/Commission on Offenders with Mental Illness
- Erik FitzPatrick
- S.7: Sex Offender Registry Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.7
- Constitution of Vermont-Chapter II-Judiciary Dept Senate Judiciary/Constitution of Vermont
- Title 4, Chapter 1-Supreme CourtSenate Judiciary/Vermont Statutes
- Turner v. Shumlin Senate Judiciary/Turner v. Shumlin
- Kuligoski Case Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.3
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.