Senate Committee on Institutions (Room 7)
The Senate Committee on Institutions has jurisdiction over matters relating to public buildings, lands in which the State has an interest, and the Department of Corrections.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Institutions page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 21, 2017
- Jim Ryan
- DEC's Municipal Roads General Permit Senate Institutions/Municipal Roads General Permit
- Marc Mihaly
- Economic Impact of Vermont Law School on Vermont State Economics Senate Institutions/Vermont Law School
- H.334: As Introduced Senate Institutions/Bills/H.334
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.