Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday April 14, 2017
- Brian Murphy
- BCBS Prior Authorizations Presenation Senate Health and Welfare/Prior Authorizations
- Jennifer Carbee
- Prior Authorization-Administrative Workload Provisions 2011-2016 Senate Health and Welfare/Prior Authorizations
- H.184: Draft No. 3.1, 4-13-2017 Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/H.184
- GMCG Prior Authorizations Pilot Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Prior Authorizations
- AHS FY18 Governor's Recommend Senate Health and Welfare/AHS
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.