Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 02, 2017
- Allan Ramsay
- S.53: Universal Primary Care Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.53
- Dan Barlow
- S.53: Written testimony from VBSR Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.53
- S.53: References for primary care Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.53
- S.92: Written Testimony Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.92
- S.92: Proposed amendments Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.92
- S.92: Cost Example from DVHA Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.92
- S.53: Indep Review of AoA Final Est of Universal Primary Care Costs Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.53
- Letter to members fo the Appropriations Committee Senate Health and Welfare/Disability Awareness
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.