Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Chrissy Gilhuly, Committee Assistant
- Chrissy Gilhuly, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 08, 2017
- Aaron French
- S.50: DHVA Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.50
- Brian Murphy
- S.50: Blue Cross Blue Shield Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.50
- GMCB Prior Authorization Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Green Mountain Care Board
- S.50: Written testimony Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.50
- S.50: Policy on the appropriate use of telemedicine technologies in the practice of medicine Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.50
- Overview Senate Health and Welfare/Pathways Vermont
- Allocation of Physicians Time in Ambulatory Practice Senate Health and Welfare/Green Mountain Care Board
- S.50: Written Testimony Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.50