Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Chrissy Gilhuly, Committee Assistant
- Chrissy Gilhuly, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 23, 2017
- Heather Shouldice
- S.71: Written testimony from the VT Association of Chain Drug Stores Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.71
- Jill Sudhoff-Guerin
- S.70: Kids Meals Fact Sheet Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.70
- S.70: Obesity and Cancer in Vermont Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.70
- S.31: Draft No. 3.1, 2-23-2017 Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.31
- S.71: CDC Recoomended Immunization Schedule Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.71
- S.71: Written testimony on behalf of VMS, AAPVC and VAFP Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.71
- S.71: Vermont Immunization Program - 2016 Annual Report Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.71
- S.70: Healthy Kids, Healthy Business Article Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.70
- S.71: Written Testimony Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.71
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.