Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Chrissy Gilhuly, Committee Assistant
- Chrissy Gilhuly, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 16, 2017
- Ben Palkowski
- S.50: VTAPTA written tetimony Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.50
- Catherine Burns
- FY16 Outcomes and Data - PRESENTATION Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Care Partners
- FY2016 Outcomes and Data - FULL REPORTSenate Health and Welfare/Vermont Care Partners
- S.50: Proposed Amend Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.50
- S.50: As introduced Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.50
- Act 113 Section 12 - Medicaid Pathways Report Senate Health and Welfare/Act 113
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.