Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 10, 2017
- Danielle Glover
- S.31: Protecting Patient Safety in Operating Rooms Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.31
- S.31: RN Circulators Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.31
- Deb Brighton
- Benfits and Wages Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.47
- Mental Health Paper - VAHHS Senate Health and Welfare/Mental Health
- S.47: Benefit Cliffs and Work Incentives Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.47
- S.19: Proposed amendment Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.19
- S.14: Draft No. 2.1, 2-8-2017 Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.14
- S.47: Current Benefit Package for a Family olf Two and Four Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.47
- S.47: Act 21 - An act to increase minimum wage Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.47
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.