Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Faith Brown, Committee Assistant
- Faith Brown, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 17, 2017
- AJ Ruben
- Issues of Concern Senate Health and Welfare/Disability Rights Vermont
- Jack McCullough
- MHLP Legislative Priorities Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Legal Aid
- Vermont Medical Society Update and Priorities Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Medical Society
- Designated Agencies Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Care Partners
- Presentation from the Department of Financial Regulation Senate Health and Welfare/Department of Financial Regulation
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.