Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday January 13, 2017
- Beth Tanzman
- Blueprint for Health - Overview Senate Health and Welfare/Blueprint for Health
- Katie McLinn
- S.3: As introduced Senate Health and Welfare/Bills/S.3
- Kuligoski Decision and Mental Health Professional's Duty to Protect Third Persons Senate Health and Welfare/Mental Health
- Department of Children and Families - Overview Senate Health and Welfare/Department of Children & Families
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.